Monday, October 24, 2011

Week 10 - Avatar and Presentation!

This week in Art 100, I was very excited to get to see part of Avatar. I have not seem the movie and I have heard it is a good movie. I would like to see it now since I kind of watched it during class time. At first I was not sure if it was Avatar. I started to question if it was Avatar or not, however as the movie went on and I notice the theme was the same as Avatar. Even though I just watched little clips of the movie, it seem really awesome. I wonder if our world is going to be like that in 100 years or so. I really want to see the movie now. After the movie we talked about the movie by going back to reality. Jake is paralyzed and in this world where he becomes an avatar, he could walk and run. He could do whatever he can with this avatar. So in this case where Jake is paralyzed does he see reality as him running and walking or is his reality when he is paralyzed. After we had a class discussion we then went to the presentation. To be honest the presentation needs to be better. I could hardly hear the speakers and to me it seemed like a boring lecture. Now I do not know if mine is going to good, however I will do my best. Please speaker louder! So we can all hear you. I hope we have more class meetings like this and hope the presentations will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment