Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lights Off

This was a cool art project! I do not believe society can pull a day without can electronics or lights. Society now lives among them and attached to them. We find it so fun and excited when there is a black out among of neighborhood. Everyone comes out and get together and maybe watch the stars for once. It is so rare that society come out and get together because of electronics. It is also rare to see the stars in the sky, light pollution. I have to admit it was very hard to go one night without electronics and electric. I mostly cleaned my room and went to bed earlier. It was even harder because down the hall my family was using electric and electronics. I could hear them laughing because the television was on. Most of my time was wondering why we live in a world with these devices attached to us. Society has changed in many ways. Soon enough the world is going to taken over by electronics and computers. They will be running everything and society should fear this.

No comments:

Post a Comment