Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 5 - Pot Luck and Video Night

This week on Art 100C, we did a pot luck and a video night event.  I am thankful for those who brought food to share.  We were all supposed to bring something, however I did not manage to bring anything.  I am sorry, but thank you for sharing.  Next time I will bring something to share.  Video night was great, however I did not have a chance to make a video in class because I do not have a laptop to bring to class.  I think it is great to do the weekly assignment by making a video.  Personally I think it is easier, however it would be awkward.  I would make the video if I was alone and making the video at home.  During class, I noticed many students making their videos, however I could not hear them due to the class talking and having fun.  I do not think it will work out during class time unless everyone is quietly making their videos.  It would be great if we did another pot luck and I will make sure I will bring something next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment