Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Week 12 - Documentary Film: Terminal 5

This week in Art 100, we had a pot luck again! Also, we watched a Documentary Film: Terminal 5. It was an interesting film. It really sucks because it was not successful because I would have loved to go see it. Also would like to see John F. Kennedy airport. I really like each of there art from great artists. It gave me a little bit of modern art. I like how they did not destroy the building in use of a new terminal 5 for faster airplane flow. However used the preserved the building to have an exhibit. It saddens me because the documentary showed the artists' art come out and how they did it and now there is no more of it. I think they should of added more security so that they could not touch the art work or not even have a party at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment