Monday, December 5, 2011

Getty Center not the Getty Villa

When I was younger, I have been to the Getty Center with my cousin and brother. I remember going and hated the place because I thought it was for old people. I did not really enjoy myself walking around looking at art. Always playing around the water fountains, I enjoyed the water fountains and I still do. However the tram is pretty exciting. Now, as i grew up and now went to the Getty Center. I relived my memories, but I enjoyed it differently. It was a different experience now that I went. I enjoyed all their exhibits and all the artists' works. I especially enjoyed their nature walk around the plants and flowers. I remember always making a wish and trying to make a basket in the middle of the ring. It brought back so much memories when I was younger doing it now. Anyways there are so much art! Their security is very tight. You are not able to touch anything or cannot pass a certain line to view the art and there is a security guard in every corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment